Answering Your Questions About Speaking in Tongues by Larry Christenson (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Feb
- AU $20.18+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic, first published in 1968, is an easy to understand book explaining the purpose and meaning that God had in mind when He appointed the gift of tongues for the church. Written for lay Christians, it discusses speaking in tongues as a sign, as a gift, and as a ministry, as well as answering the question many Christians ask: Is speaking in tongues for me? The Christian Research Institute called it an excellent study on this gift: whether you agree or disagree, this book will answer many questions people are asking today. The book includes a new introduction from the author, a recognized leader in the renewal movement.
- Author BiographyLarry Christenson is an ordained Lutheran minister, bestselling author, and popular speaker. He has written numerous articles and books, including The Christian Family (1.4 million copies sold). He and his wife travel extensively, speaking at conferences, colleges, seminaries, and in congregations. They make their home in northern Minnesota.
- Author(s)Larry Christenson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.