All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is a ready resource for guidance on topics and questions that often perplex believer and curious nbeliever alike. But where do you begin to look for the answers? In fact, how do we kw for sure that we can even trust the Bible to provide the answers being sought? Making sense of the many images of God and teachings about the Godhead that appear in the Bible, Answers to Common Questions About God tackles such subjects as: How do we kw God even exists? How could God have always existed? Can God really feel my personal pain? Do all religions lead to God? Written in question-and-answer format for easy access, these quick reference guides provide succinct summaries of authoritative information so readers can be confident of what they read and be prepared to discuss these topics with family, friends, or neighbors accurately.
- Author BiographyH. Wayne House is Distinguished Research Professor of Biblical and Theological Studies at Faith Seminary in Tacoma, Washington, and Professor of Law, Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, California. Dr. House serves on the board of the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood. He is author or editor of more than seventy journal and magazine publications, and a contributor to several books, dictionaries, and encyclopaedias. He is also the author of numerous books, including The Christian and American Law and Israel: The Land and the People.
- Author(s)H. Wayne House
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.