All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe question is often asked, How can I pray so my prayers will be answered? There are indeed answers, and in this book you will find a remarkable number of them. In the pages of this book, you will find an in-depth presentation of Spirit of Prophecy statements on the subject of prayer. Because it is a practical question, dealing with the everyday realities of life, the answers will also be found to be very practical, and will touch on a variety of points. Yet basic principles are also give, principles that underlie all genuine contact with God. Our kind Father is more willing to give good gifts to His children than we are to receive them. On our part, there should be an earnestness to plead for help, a steadfast determination to cling to Him in spite of all that might occur, and a submission to His wise decisions.
- Author(s)Ellen G White
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.