All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFelicity D. Scott revisits the architectural, art, video, and intermedia practices of the experimental collective 'Ant Farm', self-described super-radical activist environmentalists. Drawing together archival material on their extended fields of practice, Ant Farm features the first full-color publication of the complete Ant Farm Timeline , as well as Allegorical Time Warp: The Media Fallout (1969) and an archival dossier on Ant Farm's Truckstop Network (1970-1972). The Ant Farm architects produced experimental works on the 'fringe of architecture' (1968-1978) and were influential video artists. Felicity D. Scott is Assistant Professor of Architecture at Columbia University and a founding editor of Grey Room .
- Author BiographyFelicity D. Scott is Assistant Professor of Architecture at Columbia UniversityA 's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation and a founding co-editor of Grey Room, a quarterly journal of architecture, art, media, and politics published by MIT Press since Fall 2000. Her book, entitled Architecture or Techno-Utopia: Politics After Modernism, appeared on MIT Press in 2007.
- Author(s)Felicity D. Scott
- PublisherActarD Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Series TitleLiving Archives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintActarD Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.