All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese were the books that taught me how to read . (Anthony Horowitz). The much-loved classic series of Ant and Bee books is designed for shared reading fun! First published in 1950, Ant and Bee were in print for over 40 years. These new editions feature revised text and illustrations by original Ant and Bee creator Angela Banner. The adorably small format is perfect for little hands. Ant and Bee teach children to read via word recognition and encourage story sharing with siblings and parents. Grown-ups read the black words, but the shorter, simpler red words are for young children to call out. These books are for sharing, building confidence and most of all enjoying! Perfect for young children aged 3 and up. Parents and grandparents who grew up with Ant and Bee will love sharing this stalgic experience from the same era as Ladybird Read it Yourself. In this story, Ant has a secret that he won't tell Bee! Can you guess where Ant keeps disappearing to, and why he is acting so strangely? Have you collected all of Ant and Bee's learning adventures? Ant and Bee More Ant and Bee; More and More Ant and Bee; Ant and Bee Count 123; Ant and Bee and the Secret; Around the World with Ant and Bee; Happy Birthday with Ant and Bee; Ant and Bee and the Rainbow; Ant and Bee and the ABC; Ant and Bee Time; Ant and Bee and the Kind Dog; Ant and Bee and the Doctor; Ant and Bee Go Shopping; Left and Right with Ant and Bee; Make a Million with Ant and Bee. Angela Banner was born in 1923. She first wrote Ant and Bee as a way to teach her son how to read. The first book in the series was published in 1950. Since then, Angela has written 22 Ant and Bee books.
- Author BiographyAngela Banner first wrote Ant and Bee as a way to teach her son how to read. The first book in the series was published in 1950, and she wrote 22 Ant and Bee books in total.
- Author(s)Angela Banner
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleAnt and Bee
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight98 g
- Width127 mm
- Height101 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.