All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the Antarctic tundra and learn all about what it's like to live in this biome, from what kinds of plants and animals are found there to what kinds of weather it receives. --Provided by publisher.
- Author(s)Vicky Franchino
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: Getting to Know Our Planet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.