About this product
- DescriptionWhere is Antarctica? Does anyone live there? Do any plants grow in Antarctica? This book answers these questions and more as it introduces young readers to the continent of Antarctica through age-appropriate maps, engaging photographs, and simple text. Topics covered within the book include where the continent is, climate, geography, animals and plants, natural resources, and famous places.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Introducing Continents
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.