All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntecedents of Censuses From Medieval to Nation States, the first of two volumes, examines the influence of social formations on censuses from the medieval period through current times.
- Author BiographyRebecca Jean Emigh is Professor of Sociology at University of California, Los Angeles, USA. Dylan Riley is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley, USA. Patricia Ahmed is Lecturer at South Dakota State, University Center, USA.
- Author(s)Dylan Riley,Patricia Ahmed,Rebecca Jean Emigh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.