All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring pregnancy, most women remain well and require little formal medical input, while a much smaller group develop complications with significant morbidity and mortality for their baby and, occasionally, for themselves. Providers of antenatal care must be able to distinguish between these two groups of women and arrange with them an appropriate and personalised plan of care. This book covers all aspects of identifying and caring for women who develop disorders during their pregnancies. This second edition has been comprehensively updated to reflect changes in clinical practice and new research since publication of the previous edition. The contents take into account that care of such women is provided by multidisciplinary teams of physicians, obstetricians, general practitioners and midwives.
- Author BiographyDilly Anumba is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Academic Training Programme Director at the University of Sheffield, and Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Subspecialist in Fetomaternal Medicine at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHW Trust. Shehnaaz Jivraj is Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Sheffield, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 54 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDilly Anumba,Shehnaaz Jivraj
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.