All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are building, adding to, modifying, or even upgrading a commercial antenna system, and most especially if you hope to erect a new tower, then zoning laws apply to you. Antenna Zoning enables you to successfully navigate structure regulations, permitting, and even lease negotiations. Whether you are involved with broadcast radio or television, cellular telephone, paging, wireless internet service, or other telecommunications, this book is a must-have before you begin work on the project. Author Fred Hopengarten is a specialized communications lawyer with extensive experience in antenna and tower regulation, and has been involved in many high-profile zoning cases. His first-hand experience comes to you in this book with lessons learned, case studies, examples, and material you can use presented in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Author BiographySince 1990, Fred Hopengarten has been a communications lawyer (practicing mostly in the field of antennas and towers) and a consultant to venture capital firms on communications investments. He has handled hard questions in over 250 tower matters, including a case pertaining to one of the largest mountain top antenna farms in the United States. He is also an industry speaker for organizations such as the Electronics Industries Association, the National Association of Broadcasters, the Society of Broadcast Engineers, and the Satellite Communications Users' Conference. Mr. Hopengarten's published works include: zoning articles for Communications-Engineering Digest, ComputerWorld, Cable Television Business, CableVision, Cable Marketing, Broadcasting and in 2001, the American Radio Relay League published his book Antenna Zoning for the Radio Amateur. He is a graduate of Colby College, Boston College Law School, and Harvard Business School. As you might expect, his website is www.antennazoning.com.
- Author(s)Fred Hopengarten
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1065 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.