All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most unique and perceptive writers of our time. The New York Times. The author of The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged recounts the tale of a dystopia in which all traces of individualism have been eliminated from every aspect of life. In this brief, captivating vel, Ayn Rand anticipates the themes explored in her later masterpieces.
- Author BiographyAyn Rand (1905 82) was among the 20th century's most popular and controversial political thinkers, and she retains a huge following 30 years after her death. Her most famous books are The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged.
- Author(s)Ayn Rand
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight68 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.