All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the age of Reformation, how do anthropological concepts touch theological questions such as the freedom of will or the human likeness to God? In which ways is there a reflection on emotions? How is scientific kwledge received by theologians? How is contemporary thought on the conditio humana presented in literature and poetry? The volume tries to encourage a transdisciplinary, international discussion focused on exemplary case studies as well as systematic points of view. It combines selected papers of relevant experts with the research work of young graduate or postgraduate scholars.
- Author BiographyDr. Anne Eusterschulte is Professor of the History of Philosophy at the Freie Universitat Berlin.
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- Series TitleRefo500 Academic Studies (R5AS)
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Note19 figures
- Weight853 g
- Width167 mm
- Height238 mm
- Edited byAnne Eusterschulte,Hannah Hannah Walzholz
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.23Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.