All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the course of a long career, Brian Morris has created an impressive body of engaging and insightful writings - from social anthropology and ethgraphy to politics, history and philosophy - that have made these subjects accessible to the layperson without sacrificing analytical rigor. But until w, the essays collected here, originally published in obscure journals and magazines, have been largely unavailable to the broad readership to which they are suited. Morris's work takes an interdisciplinary approach that moves seamlessly among topics.
- Author BiographyBrian Morris is professor emeritus of anthropology at Goldsmiths College, London. He is the author of The Anarchist Geographer: An Introduction to the Life of Peter Kropotkin ; Bakunin: The Philosophy of Freedom ; Ecology and Anarchism: Essays and Reviews on Contemporary Thought ; Kropotkin: The Politics of Community. Peter Marshall is a philosopher, historian, biographer, travel writer, and poet. He has written 15 highly acclaimed books, including the landmark history of anarchism Demanding the Impossible. His circumnavigation of Africa was made into a six-part TV series and his voyage around Ireland into a BBC Radio series.
- Author(s)Brian Morris
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight321 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byPeter Marshall
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.