All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors explore diverse contexts of performance to discuss peoples' own reflections on political subjectivities, governance and development. The volume refocuses anthropological engagement with ethics, aesthetics, and politics to examine the transformative potential of political performance, both for individuals and wider collectives.
- Author BiographyDan Baron Cohen, community-based arts-educator and cultural activist, Brazil. Jane Plastow, Leeds University, UK. Jeffrey S. Juris, Northeastern University, USA. Rolf C. Hemke, Theatre an der Ruhr in Mulheim an der Ruhr, Germany. Nicholas J. Long, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. Milo Rau, International Institute for Political Murder. Rafael Schacter, University College London, UK. Catherine Schuler, University of Maryland, USA. Caroline Gatt, University of Aberdeen, UK. Stavroula Pipyrou, University of St Andrews, UK. Clare Foster, University College London, UK.
- Author(s)Alex Flynn,Jonas Tinius
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAnthropology, Change and Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.