All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTie the kt outside the box armed with this companion volume to the wildly popular Anti-Bride Guide. Featuring sassy and savvy ideas, useful questionnaires, handy pockets, and space for tes and doodles, the Anti-Bride Wedding Planner provides creative inspiration for brides-to-be who want to kick the conventional wedding to the curb.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Gerin is the principle of her own graphic design firm in San Francisco. She is the co-author of Anti-Bride Guide. Kathleen Hughes is a freelance writer based in San Francisco. Turned off by traditional weddings, she discovered her inner Anti-Bride when her sweetie of many years got down on one knee.
- Author(s)Carolyn Gerin,Kathleen Hughes
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width211 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.