All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an easy-to-follow nutrition plan and cookbook from a expert in nutrition. Inflammation is a hot topic in the world of health, nutrition, and weight loss, with activism by Dr. Oz, Michael Pollan and Mark Bittman. With Anti-Inflammatory Eating Made Easy, eat as much as you want, lose weight and heal your body. More and more people have become aware of the many benefits of an anti-inflammatory diet. Nutritionist Michelle Babb has created an easy-to-follow nutrition plan and cookbook that helps readers combat inflammation with healthy recipes and food choices. Making dramatic lifestyle changes can be difficult, but the seventy-five recipes and nutrition plan in this book make that change approachable, understandable, sustainable and delicious. Adopting an anti-inflammatory diet can help alleviate arthritis, type 2 diabetes, food allergies, skin conditions, weight gain and many other symptoms of chronic inflammation.
- Author BiographyMichelle Babb, MS, RD, CD, is a registered dietitian and a PCC Cooks instructor who teaches classes about the anti-inflammation diet. She holds a Master's degree in nutrition from Bastyr University and has also trained at the Center for Mind Body Medicine. Her special training in functional medicine gives her a unique, holistic perspective that helps her to empower people to heal themselves and change their relationship with food to become intelligent, intuitive eaters.
- Author(s)Michelle Babb
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width171 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.