Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text provides students for the first time with an historical and international analysis of the development of anti-racism. Drawing on sources from around the world, the author explains the roots and describes the practice of anti-racism in Western and n-Western societies from Britain and the United States to Malaysia and Peru. Topics covered include: * the historical roots of anti-racism * race issues within organisations * the practice of anti-racism * the politics of backlash. This lively, concise book will be an indispensable resource for all students interested in issues of race, ethnicity and in contemporary society more generally.
- Author(s)Alastair Bonnett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.