All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only coloring exercises scientifically proven to ease stress Drawing from the study of neuroscience, each of these three unique coloring books contain more than 75 unique patterns designed to focus your brain through the use of pattern, repetition, single focus, and creativity. It is inevitable that our brains get overwhelmed at times by the bombardment of information, but it is essential for our health and well-being to be able to draw upon our own resources to deal with that stress. The simple act of coloring has the power to engage your brain, improve your mood, and kindle creativity by providing a mindful task that can forge new neural pathways and connections in our brains. In this series, Dr Rodski looks at the fight or flight reaction to stress and how coloring can help; how repetition, pattern, and focus relax the brain; and how coloring can stimulate the brain to be more agile and learn faster.
- Author BiographyDR STAN RODSKI has worked as a psychologist for over 30 years, specializing in neuro-scientific research around the issues of stress and how best to deal with it in our personal, family, and work lives.
- Author(s)Stan Rodski
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.