All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't let life's frustrations, hassles and demands get you down. In this book you'll find dozens of tests and puzzles that will take your mind off your current worries, exercise your brain and refocus your thoughts in a positive and constructive way.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NotePuzzles
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.