All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnti-Money Laundering is the definitive reference on money laundering and practice. First an outline will be given of the general approach taken by supra-national organisations like the United Nations and the European Council. Next the approach taken by international organisations and initiatives on the basis of the supra-national initiatives will be outlined by senior members of those organisations. A number of countries will then describe their specific prevention legislation. Countries involved will all be member-countries of the FATF (Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering). Finally there will be an overview to enable the reader to make a comparison between the most important topics of money laundering legislation and rules in the different countries.
- Author BiographyWouter H. Muller, TEP, Senior Consultant at Henley & Partners in Zurich, is a lawyer and trust specialist with more than 35 years experience in international trust management and private banking. He obtained a doctorate in civil law at the Law School of the University of Groningen, worked as a solicitor in the Netherlands before joining Pierson, Heldring & Pierson in 1981. He was previously a managing director of the PHP trust company in the Netherlands Antilles, a director of the MeesPierson Bank and Trust company in Luxembourg, Zurich and Zug. Christian H. Kalin, TEP, Partner at Henley & Partners in Zurich, is an international real-estate, tax and estate-planning specialist and licensed as a financial intermediary in Switzerland. He is the editor and one of the co-authors of the International Real Estate Handbook as well as the Switzerland Business & Investment Handbook. After completing Zurich Business School and his training at a Swiss private bank, he lived and studied in several countries before graduating from the University of Zurich with a cum laude Masters degree in law. John G. Goldsworth, Editor of Trusts & Trustees, is a barrister based in London and Of Counsel to Henley & Partners in Jersey, Channel Islands. He holds an LLB (Hons) from the University of London and an LLM in International Business Law from the University of Exeter. He frequently acts as a chairman and lecturer at professional conferences and advises governments, institutions and companies on the proper use and development of international financial activities and on the development of legislation for inward and outward investment, including company law, trusts, tax law, financial law and the relevant regulatory framework.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1724 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byChristian H. Kalin,John G. Goldsworth,Wouter H. Muller
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.