Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionAntietam etched such names as Bloody Lane and Burnside's Bridge into the pages of American history. It was a critical battle that halted the Confederacy's 1862 invasion of the Union during the Civil War and led to the issuing of The Emancipation Proclamation. Today, the site of one of the most vicious battles of that brutal war, the ground over which great armies of soldiers once fought and died, is quiet and peaceful.Or is it? Reports persist of strange sights and sounds occurring on the battlefield - of eerie things that body can explain. As darkness slowly falls on the battlefield, and shadows creep across the ground, the sound of crickets chirping and owls hooting fills the air across the Antietam Battlefield. Maybe - just maybe - something else is lurking there as well.
- Author(s)Russell Roberts
- PublisherPurple Toad Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHaunted Battlefields
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple Toad Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.