All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomer, Sappho, Horace, Catullus, and other authors of antiquity have enjoyed a rebirth in German-speaking lyric poetry since the 1990s. Examining the work of four particularly table poets Durs Grunbein, Thomas Kling, Barbara Kohler, and Raoul Schrott this book illuminates how classical antiquity is presented anew in contemporary lyric poetry, and sheds light on the ideas that are connected to this rediscovery of the Greek and Roman past.
- Author BiographyAniela Knoblich, Universitat Freiburg i. Br.
- Author(s)Aniela Knoblich
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSpectrum Literaturwissenschaft / Spectrum Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight702 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.