All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can philosophize in slippers, quietly, without compromising the world as it is; you can also use philosophy as dynamite, the Nietzschean style. Michel Onfray proposes that real world philosophical questions separate from actual issues: slavery generated by liberal societies, the new limits of freedom set by Internet, etc.
- Author(s)Michael Onfray
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.