Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAntimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a global public health threat of high concern in the Western Pacific Region. The 2014 World Health Assembly resolution WHA67.25 stresses the need for urgent action to combat AMR. In the Western Pacific Region, priority actions to contain AMR were identified by the World Health Organization (WHO) in consultation with Member States. These actions are outlined in the Action Agenda for Antimicrobial Resistance in the Western Pacific Region which was endorsed by the sixty-fifth session of the Regional Committee for the Western Pacific. The action agenda provides a background to AMR in the Region and highlights challenges in addressing this public health threat. This document provides an in-depth situational review and technical discussion in three main areas for the containment of AMR in the Region.
- Author(s)World Health Organization: Regional Office for the Western Pacific
- PublisherWHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationManila
- Country of PublicationPhilippines
- ImprintWHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific
- Weight281 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.