CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- SynopsisIn collaboration with photographer Joshua Greene (Lee Bailey's Country Weekends), journalist Shelia Chefetz presents a unique book that turns the dining experience into a feast for the senses. 250 full-color illustrations.
- AuthorSheila Chefetz
- Number Of Pages240 pages
- Publication Date1993-05-01
- PublisherPenguin Publishing Group
- Publication Year19930000
- Copyright Date1993
- Weight44.6 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width8.8 In.
- Length11.5 In.
- Dewey Decimal745.1
- Dewey Edition20
- Photographed byJoshua Green
- Text byAlexandra Enders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.