All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over four decades, Anton Corbijn, Dutch photographer and the director of award-winning feature films (Control, 2007; The American, 2010; A Most Wanted Man, 2014) and near 100 music videos, has been making portraits of artists and celebrities such as Robert de Niro, Nelson Mandela, Gerhard Richter, David Bowie, William Burroughs, Kurt Cobain, Lucian Freud, Clint Eastwood, Kate Moss, Miles Davis, Allen Ginsberg, Bruce Springsteen, Ai Weiwei, and Patti Smith. His collaboration with some musicians such as U2, Depeche Mode, and Tom Waits stretches over several decades, holding an extremely rare position in that world. This book brings together some of Corbijn's most iconic images. With Schirmer/Mosel, he has published 15 books on his photographic and cinematic work, from his stunning debut Famouz in 1989 and his all-time bestseller Star Trak to his long-time portrait Waits/Corbijn and, most recently, Looking at A Most Wanted Man.
- Author(s)Felix Hoffman,Franz-W. Kaiser
- PublisherSchirmer/Mosel Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- Place of PublicationMunchen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSchirmer/Mosel Verlag GmbH
- Content Note270 colour and duotone
- Width270 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.