All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntonio Carluccio is a larger-than-life character who, over his 50-year career, has inspired thousands of people with his -fuss Italian cooking and passion for good food and wine. But behind the famous name is a man whose life has been full of unexpected twists and turns, joy and sadness, love and loss. Born on the Amalfi Coast in the South of Italy in 1937, Antonio's taste buds were first awakened by his Mamma's delicious home cooking. In this book he recounts the early years, including his first experience cooking simple suppers on a two-ring stove, to his unplanned meteoric rise to fame as the founder of one of the UK's most prominent restaurant brands, prolific author and successful television presenter. Despite his success, Antonio has never forgotten his humble beginnings or the women, who next to food, have been the biggest influence on his life. Throughout the text will be the recipes that have formed the touchstones of his life. This is a story of commitment, drive and the ingredients needed to succeed.
- Author BiographyA paperback edition of Antonio Carluccio's memoir.
- Author(s)Antonio Carluccio
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteBlack and white text with 2 x 8 page full colour pic sections
- Weight540 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.