All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of new essays by leading film scholarsaddresses Michelangelo Antonionias apre-eminent figure in European art cinema, explores his continuing influence and legacy, and engages with his ability to both interpret and shape ideas of modernity and modern cinema.
- Author BiographyLAURA RASCAROLI?is Senior Lecturer in Film Studies at University College Cork. She is the author of The Personal Camera: Subjective Cinema and the Essay Film (2009) and the co-author (with Ewa Mazierska) of From Moscow to Madrid: European Cities, Postmodern Cinema (2003), The Cinema of Nanni Moretti: Dreams and Diaries (2004), and Crossing New Europe: Postmodern Travel and the European Road Movie (2006). She is also the co-editor (with Patrick O'Donovan) of The Cause of Cosmopolitanism: Dispositions, Models, Transformations (2010). JOHN DAVID RHODES is ?is Senior Lecturer in Literature and Visual Culture at the University of Sussex. He is the author of Stupendous, Miserable City: Pasolini's Rome (2007) and Meshes of the Afternoon (2011), and the co-editor (with Brian Price) of On Michael Haneke (2010), and (with Elena Gorfinkel) of Taking Place: Location and Moving Image (2011). He is a founding co-editor of the journal World Picture.
- PublisherBFI Education
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Education
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn David Rhodes,Laura Rascaroli
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.