CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis Guide provides a critical survey of the responses to this popular play. Chrologically arranged, the book draws on a rich range of critical writings, including Dr Johnson, Coleridge, Bradley and Leavis. This material is linked to more general issues regarding Shakespearean criticism and scholarship, and the development of literary theory.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS POTTER is Head of the School of Humanities and Performing Arts at Swansea Institute of Higher Education, UK. His previous publications include Shakespeare: Othello, also in the Readers' Guides to Essential Criticism series.
- Author(s)Nick Potter
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReaders' Guides to Essential Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.