All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnts are all over. They come in different sizes, different colors, and have different ways of thriving where they live. But thrive they do, and sometimes with the most amazing adaptations. Ants, their homes, and their most interesting aspects are the topic of this book. This high-interest, educationally vetted series of beginning readers features the magnificent images of National Geographic, accompanied by texts written by experienced, skilled children's book authors. The inside back cover of the paperback edition is an interactive feature based upon the book.
- Author BiographyMELISSA STEWART is the owner of Honeybee Productions, an editorial services company, and has written many celebrated nonfiction books for children. ForNational Geographic ReadersMelissa has writtenDolphins, Snakes, andTitanic.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date17/06/2013
- Content Note25 Full-Colour Photographs
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.