All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnita and 124 Other Portraits surveys 10 years of fashion and other photography from Anuschka Blommers and Niels Schumm, and is the first book to bring together all the wide-ranging elements of their increasingly closely watched collaboration. The duo is kwn for playing with the conventions of fashion in their work: in one piece, they explicitly pictured the instructions they had received from a well-kwn Japanese fashion house telling them how to photograph the clothes; for ather fashion photo they selected someone who was t a professional model and, contrary to the client's expectations, worked with neither a hairstylist r a makeup artist. This led to the creation of a hyper-real image that touched on the surreal. In this volume, their fashion portfolios--they've worked for Self Service, Purple, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Re-Magazine, Ather Magazine, Visionaire, British and Japanese Vogue, Interview, and the New York Times Magazine --are presented in complete series, many in their original magazine layouts. Portraits are ordered alphabetically, which results in unexpected combinations of style, and of civilians and stars, including Veronique Branquinho, Hussein Chalayan, Anton Corbijn, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Rem Koolhaas, Steve McQueen, Chloe Sevigny, Hedi Slimane and Viktor & Rolf.
- Author(s)Domeniek Ruyters,Laurence Benaim
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Out-of-print date03/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1007 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.