All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anvil New Poets series has built up a reputation for introducing ground-breaking work from the best new poets. The names included in previous volumes are testament to the quality of the series: Kate Clanchy, Colette Bryce, Alice Oswald and Mimi Khalvati were all first published here. For the third volume in the series, Roddy Lumsden and Hamish Ironside have tracked down ten outstanding poets from all over Britain, and beyond. They have read through several hundred manuscripts, as well as soliciting work from the best new poets appearing in magazines and elsewhere. The result is an anthology both cohesive and various, by turns musical, formal, observational, witty and surreal.
- Author BiographyRoddy Lumsden has published two collections of poems with Bloodaxe Books, 'Yeah Yeah Yeah' (1997) and 'The Book of Love' (2000). His next book is entitled 'Roddy Lumsden is Dead'.Hamish Ironside has published his poems in magazines such as 'PN Review' and 'Thumbscrew'.
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Weight212 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorHamish Ironside,Roddy Lumsden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.