Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket guide is designed to help the primary care practitioner recognize, diagse, and manage anxiety disorders in a busy clinical practice. It presents an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach, and offers practical points based on both real patient-care experience and review of current medical literature. The guide includes helpful chapters on psychopharmacology, psychopharmacotherapy, and psychologic treatment for the anxiety disorders.
- Author(s)James D. Helsley,John R. Vanin
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 145 black & white tables, biography
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byD.M. Morgan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.