All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.71
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.12
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.14
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.95
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.37
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety puts our bodies into ?flight or fight? mode?and makes us more vulnerable to exhaustion, depression, and illness. These guided mindbody techniques help listeners counteract anxiety through deep relaxation, enhanced problem-solving, and converting fear into positive energy.
- Author BiographyMartin L. RossmanMartin L. Rossman, M.D. is a physician and acupuncturist who has practiced holistic medicine for over 30 years. He is cofounder of the Academy for Guided Imagery and the author of the award-winning Guided Imagery for Self-Healing and Fighting Cancer from Within.
- Author(s)Martin L. Rossman
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Running Time75
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.