All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a single resource offering theoretical perspectives and reviews of research on the link between health behaviors and physical illness to anxiety. The authors explore the idea of reciprocal relations between anxiety and health factors throughout the developmental course. Special attention is devoted to the mechanisms by which certain health factors (e.g. physical exercise) may play a role in the onset or maintenance of particular anxiety disorders.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Zvolensky received his doctoral degree in clinical psychology from West Virginia University in 2001. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Vermont and Director of the Anxiety and Health Research Laboratory and Clinic. His work is funded through the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institute of Mental Health, and Anxiety Disorder Association of America. Jasper A. J. Smits received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin. As part of his research and clinical training, he completed a fellowship at Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Smits' research has been recognized by awards from the Anxiety Disorders Association of America as well as the Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology of the American Psychological Association. Dr. Smits joined the Department of Psychology at Southern Methodist University as an Assistant Professor in 2004, where he directs the Anxiety Research & Treatment Program.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSeries in Anxiety and Related Disorders
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJasper A. J. Smits,Jasper A.J. Smits,Michael J. Zvolensky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.