All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdam is dyslexic, so academic tests are difficult for him. He calls on his three best friends - the Worry Warriors - to help him calm his fears while giving him tools to prepare to pass the test.
- Author BiographyMarne Ventura writes educational material for children in grades K to 6. A former elementary school teacher, she holds a Master's Degree in Education with an emphasis in reading and language development from the University of California. Marne has helped to create more than 50 software products and apps for learning math, science, reading and social studies. She also contributes stories and articles to children's magazines. She is a puzzle, brainteaser, and word game enthusiast. Marne lives with her husband in Arroyo Grande, California.
- Author(s)Marne Ventura
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWorry Warriors: Worry Warriors
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width146 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Trinidad
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.