Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the major differentiator in your marketplace? QUALITY! It must be Customer driven, it is a shared Leadership Value and your Products and Services reflect it Ralph Jarvis It's a new dawn in the competitive landscape. Mr. Jarvis wrote and published his first Sustainability and Lean Six Sigma book entitled Any Questions?. Designed to be an executive primer that broadly portrays Business Transformation, based on Sustainability opportunities executed in tandem with a Lean Six Sigma. It is a leadership primer for Owners and CEOs who seek business kwledge inherent in Sustainability and Lean Six Sigma transformation. While being mindful of my Customers needs, the book has been organized to be a quick reference, to save you time for leadership duties. This book is broken down from the Strategic viewpoint, to the granular level of the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Each section of the book outlines the framework of Executive Commitment, MetaPlanning, Transformation, Realization and Invation. Within each chapter, a summary is included and outlines key points that are topics for discussion. While being mindful of my Customers needs, the book has been organized to be a quick reference, to save time. This book will be available in paperback or in electronic formats. Two sites are available for either format: Amazon and eBooks. Any Questions? will be available in 2011 from Amazon, eBooks and this web site in both paperback and Kindle formats. A Client's Reward Program is designed to meet your corporate needs, for mini-seminars, lectures or consulting engagements. Please feel free to contact his company for availability.
- Author BiographyRalph Jarvis is a management consultant, author, futurist and speaker. His company, Jarvis Business Solutions, is a certified Lean Six Sigma practice and is a business transformation consultancy. It is focused on quality initiatives aligning Business and IT strategies, improving processes, and measuring quality to objectives in order to streamline and improve its client's competitive edge. As a Lean Six Sigma Practitioner and Business Consultant, he brings more than 30 years of International Business and IT experience that includes engagements with a variety of Fortune 500 companies, governments, public sector agencies, as well as, not-for-profit organizations. Ralph Jarvis is a Texas Tech alumnus and received his bachelor's degree in Business Management with a minor in Computer Science and Statistics. He completed his Global MBA, in Finance, at Thunderbird Graduate School Of Management and completed his second Masters degree at the University of Dallas, in MIS. There, he graduated with Highest Honors and was the sole MIS graduate with that distinction. He is also a Black Belt, certified in Lean Six Sigma methodology, has extensive experience with Just-In-Time, Quality Circles, TQM: QMS, ISO 9000 and ISO 9002 quality programs. He has had direct client experience as a Senior Consultant, Project Manager, Business Planner and Performance SME in transforming business processes within those methodologies. With over 30 years of Transformation experience with almost 10 years experience at EDS as a Senior Consultant, Project Manager and Technical Consultant. He retired and establish Jarvis Business Solutions, LLC and is now its Managing Principal. Jarvis Business Solutions is a certified Lean Six Sigma practice and is a Business Transformation consultancy focused on Quality initiatives aligning Business and IT strategies, improving processes, and measuring Quality to objectives in order to streamline and improve its client's competitive edge. With over 15 years of direct consulting experience, JBS listens to the Client's current issues and channels their vision into an enhanced future state. Transformation is a collaboration of all stakeholders: external consultants, executives, subject matter experts, employees, Customers and Suppliers.
- Author(s)Ralph Jarvis
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.