Anyone, Anything, Anytime: A History of Emergency Medicine by Brian J. Zink (Hardback, 2005)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the development of the emergency medical specialty from the post World War II period to the early 1990s. In addition to chronicling the times and events of the genesis of emergency medicine, the book incorporates the oral history of the field from more than forty five interviews with the founders of emergency medicine.
- Author(s)Brian J. Zink
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHanley & Belfus Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.