All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction into processing raw fleece and instructions to spinning with information on some breeds of spinners wool and a resource section where to find the materials a vice needs.
- Author BiographyTonya Holmes Shook was born in Oklahoma and lived in New Mexico and Texas before returning to Oklahoma in 1985. She and her husband live on Waurika Lake. Her first book was published in 1986 beginning a new area of creativity beside oil painting and wool spinning. Tonya has written seven books and a number of short stories. Beside writing she has coordinated an innovative author friendly book festival and has directed three of them in Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Tonya Holmes Shook
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.