All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionBob Hartman has an enviable reputation as a performance storyteller. Here are his insights into how stories work; tips and techniques; and how to retell Bible stories - plus 50 great stories to practise on. This is a revised and expanded edition of the Lion volume first published in 2002, with many new stories and ideas. The book is structured by storytelling styles, with pull quotes and boxes to keep the central material clear. This book is both a training manual and a resource. All the stories are taken from the Bible. It is published in the same popular format as TELLING THE BIBLE and TELLING THE GOSPEL.
- Author BiographyBob Hartman is a performance storyteller par excellence. He has been entertaining audiences on both sides of the Atlantic for over 15 years with his books and performances, which bring together retellings of Bible stories and traditional tales from around the world with his own imaginative stories. His books are full of humour and insight, whilst his storytelling sessions are exciting, engaging, dynamic - and above all, interactive! He is well-known for his hugely popular Lion Storyteller books, the Telling the Bible series and the highly acclaimed picture books The Wolf Who Cried Boy, Dinner in the Lions' Den and The Three Billy Goats' Stuff.
- Author(s)Bob Hartman
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteline drawings in text
- Weight363 g
- Width172 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.