All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Anything But Hank! Rachel Lebowitz and Zachariah Wells combine the whimsical humour of Lewis Carroll with the adventure-narrative balladeering of Robert Service to spin an unforgettable tale of a baby -- and a pig! -- in search of a name. Their quest takes them from the city to the mountains, as they seek an audience with the Wizard and his baby-naming Mexican beaded lizard. The story, accompanied by the gorgeously lush paintings of Eric Orchard, is a delight for readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyRachel Lebowitz: Rachel Lebowitz is the author of Hannus, a creative biography about the remarkable life of her great grandmother Ida Hannus, which was shortlisted for the Roderick Haig-Brown Award (BC Book Prize) and for the Edna Staebler Award for Creative Non-Fiction. She has worked a variety of jobs in the educational field, with both children and adults. Zachariah Wells: Zachariah Wells is the author of two collections of poetry (Unsettled and Track & Trace), as well as a collection of essays (Career Limiting Moves). He is the editor of Jailbreaks: 99 Canadian Sonnets.
- Author(s)Rachel Lebowitz,Zachariah Wells
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eric Orchard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.