Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionKate is pleased to leave California behind. She dreams of a rmal life with her love, Jim Nelson. Grand Junction, Colorado, seems the perfect place to stay out of the limelight and live down her infamous reputation as a cop killer. She wants a peaceful existence where her biggest problems are how to pay the rent and what to fix for dinner. But Western Colorado does t bring the peace she craves. In the cross hairs of a stalker, her life is in danger. Her past haunts her. The one she trusts the most has deceived her and the one she cherishes most is gone. Now Kate dreams of revenge.
- Author BiographyI started telling stories in grade school. They had no plot, no logic, and no resolution to the giant purple hand that plucked second graders from the schoolyard. But it was the beginning of a desire to write suspense and mystery stories. As a radiologic technologist with a lot of time in emergency rooms, I witnessed the physical and mental abuse people can do to each other. My second career as a paralegal exposed the stark black and white concept of justice, where the gray areas in between are less important. A suitable background for what if stories. Now Instead of pretend spookiness, specific settings offer inspiration. My debut novel, What Justice Demands, was set in California, where the awesome scenery and grandeur of Big Sur seemed the perfect place for murder and mayhem. The deep canyons of the Colorado National Monument in Western Colorado, the setting for Anything But Justice, inspired another ideal location for a life and death struggle. As a Colorado native, retired and living in Grand Junction, Colorado, I'm sure the history and magic of the Rocky Mountains will provide unlimited settings. Future novels will explore the Never Summer Range, Leadville and Wolf Creek Pass. Oh my, it's hard to choose. By the way, T.L. Jessop has a lighter side. A grandmother times four and two wonderful sons and daughter-in-laws.
- Author(s)T L Jessop
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.