All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspired book will guide you through 91 simple ideas to help shift your mind to an entirely new paradigm of what is possible in your life! The obstacles and road-blocks you've experienced along the way will w make more sense as you're guided through each revealing verse of this book. Through your new understanding of life, you will be able to let go of your past and, in time, accomplish those seemingly impossible dreams. This is a must-have guide for anyone who wishes to dream big and have a fulfilling experience along the way. This book was inspired by many of my great teachers, which includes: My son Augustus, My wife Liz, Napoleon Hill, Steve Chandler, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Og Mandi, Dr. Stephen Covey, Neale Walsch, and my favorite runner, Caballo Blanco.
- Author BiographyDaniel teaches communication and personal development classes for Northern Arizona University and Cleary University. Daniel is an inspirational speaker, author, and full-time father. He is the author of Anything is Possible: 91 truths about what is possible for your life and Daily Practices: 52 powerful practices that will change your life forever.
- Author(s)Daniel John Macintyre
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.