All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new book provides in-depth review for the new Physics 1 and Physics 2 exams. Taken over a two year period, these courses replace the old Physics B course. Course content revolves about the 7 Big Ideas of physics, which encompass core scientific principles, theories, and processes of discipline. Barron's AP Physics 1 and 2 offers in-depth review for both exams and includes:
- 2 practice tests reflecting the new AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2 exams
- Diagstic tests that help students to target areas where they need more study
- Practice questions and review that cover all test areasThe enclosed CD-ROM presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. System Requirements: Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks class devicesMicrosoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64 bit editions) with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended) Macintosh: Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processorMac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended)
- Author(s)Jonathan Wolf,Kenneth Rideout
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.