All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEven if you kw the Apache web server inside and out, you still need an occasional on-the-job reminder - especially if you're moving to the newer Apache 2.x. This book gives you exactly what you need to get the job done without forcing you to plow through a cumbersome doorstop of a reference. Apache 2 Pocket Reference offers essential information to help you configure and maintain the server quickly, with brief explanations that get directly to the point. The second edition covers Apache 2.x as well as popular Apache 1.3.x still used by many web masters, web administrators, programmers, and others. This new edition includes: summaries of command-line options, configuration directives, and modules; key information about Apache support utilities; and, compatibility issues between Apache 1.3.x and Apache 2.x. Apache remains a key component in the vast majority of networks on the Web, currently running more than half of the world's sites. Whether you manage huge e-commerce operations, corporate intranets, or small hobby websites, Apache 2 Pocket Reference is ideal for savvy administrators who long need detailed tutorials - and it's just the right size for your tote bag.
- Author BiographyAndrew Ford is an author and consulting computer programmer who has been involved with the Web since its early days. His book Spinning the Web was the first on publishing with the Web. He also maintains a collection of quick reference cards at http://refcards.com.
- Author(s)Andrew Ford
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.