Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a data analyst, developer, or simply someone who wants to use Hive to explore and analyze data in Hadoop, this is the book for you. Whether you are new to big data or an expert, with this book, you will be able to master both the basic and the advanced features of Hive. Since Hive is an SQL-like language, some previous experience with the SQL language and databases is useful to have a better understanding of this book.
- Author BiographyDayong Du is a big data practitioner, leader, and developer with expertise in technology consulting, designing, and implementing enterprise big data solutions. With more than 10 years of experience in enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence, and big data and analytics, he has provided his data intelligence expertise in various industries, such as media, travel, telecommunications, and so on. He is currently working with QuickPlay Media in Toronto, Canada, to build enterprise big data intelligence reporting for online media services and content providers. He has a master's degree in computer science from Dalhousie University, and he holds the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop certification.
- Author(s)Dayong Du
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.