Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development: Web Application Development : Building Next-Generation Web Applications with JSF and Facelets by Bart Kummel (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $92.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is written as a step-by-step, example-driven tutorial designed to be worked through step by step working on the example code as you learn. A fun example scenario is used throughout the book and of course all source code is available to download from the author's web site. The book is packed with tips and tricks, based on experience with MyFaces in real-life projects. This book is intended for Java developers who want to develop web frontends for their enterprise applications using Apache MyFaces as JSF implementation. Some basic kwledge of JSF is expected.
- Author BiographyBart Kummel is an experienced Java EE developer and architect living in The Netherlands. He studied Electrical Engineering at the Delft University of Technology and graduated with honor from the Hogeschool van Amsterdam, with a specialization in Technical Computer Sciences. After his study, he started as a developer of embedded software for a security systems manufacturer in Amsterdam. After four years of developing embedded software, Bart switched to enterprise software and started at Transfer Solutions B.V., based in Leerdam. Transfer Solutions is a consulting company that specializes in Oracle and Java technology. As a consultant for Transfer Solutions, Bart gained a lot of experience with Java EE. For different clients, he has fulfilled the roles of developer or architect in small as well as large projects. In those projects, he has worked with various frameworks and standards, including Oracle's Application Development Framework (ADF), Apache MyFaces, EclipseLink, JavaServer Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), and Java Messaging Service (JMS). Bart also teaches courses in Object Orientation, UML, Java, Java EE, and ADF, at Transfer Solutions' education department. Bart published an article on EclipseLink in the Dutch Java Magazine, and presented the use of AJAX capabilities in Oracle's ADF Faces at the ODTUG Kaleidoscope conference in 2007. The link to his website is www.bartkummel.net
- Author(s)Bart Kummel
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.