All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the new essential for Apache developers? The Apache Phrasebook. Packed with practical solutions, or phrases, for tasks that the Apache developer much accomplish every day, the phrasebook fills the need for a short, functional, to-the-point reference for Apache. The code contained in the phrasebook is flexible, so it can be easily adapted to your needs. Today's problem is likely to be tomorrow's problem, so don't waste your time on lengthy tutorials. Go straight to practical Apache tools that provide immediately applicable solutions for any situation with the Apache Phrasebook.
- Author BiographyDaniel Lopez is President and CTO of BitRock, a company building multiplatform installation and management tools with a focus on open source. He is the original author of the mod_mono Apache module, the Comanche configuration tool and is a member of the Apache Software Foundation and speaks regularly at a number of open source related conferences. Jesus Blanco is a Project Manager at BitRock, a company building multiplatform installation and management tools with a focus on open source. He is the author of the official Spanish translation of the Apache documentation. Jesus has a degree in Business Administration from University of Seville and a BS in Computer Engineering from UNED.
- Author(s)Daniel Lopez,Jesus Blanco
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width114 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.