All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the giant Apatosaurus walked, the ground shook. Once kwn as Brontosaurus, this disaur was one of the largest land animals on Earth. Vibrant images, accompanied by colorful maps, fun facts, and engaging text supported by Smithsonian experts take readers back to a time when these gentle giants roamed North America.
- Author(s)Sally Lee
- PublisherCapstone Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLittle Paleontologist
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.