All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn the shade of the Giant's Throne Mountain, and on the coast of the Indian Ocean, Port St. Christopher is home to Apley Towers; a riding school for girls and boys, young or old, who learn what it means to be a true horse rider.Apley Towers follows the story of Kaela, Trixie and Angela as they make new friendships and learn valuable life lessons with horses and humans alike. Join them on their journey of discovery, and immerse yourself in the vivid world of Apley!
- Author BiographyMyra King was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. After spending time in the USA and the UK, she finally settled in Shropshire, England, with her husband, young son and border collie. Despite her enduring love affair with her new home country, Myra describes her motherland as a place with a lot of stories to tell, a place that seems to breathe. It is one of the main inspirations in her writing. After a serious fall from her horse at 19, she knew she would never be able to get into a saddle again. So, she switched her focus to her writing. As she couldn't experience the joy of riding anymore, she would give it to the whole world instead. Apley Towers is her debut children's fiction series.
- Author(s)Myra King
- PublisherSweet Cherry Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Cherry Publishing
- Content Note39 black and white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byLaurie Parsons
- Illustrator(s)Subrata Mahajan
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.